Blueberry Lemon Muffins
These muffins turned out AMAZING!! So I have included the recipe along with the macros below :) They are perfect for a healthy snack in between meals & are completely clean & healthy if you want to share them with your kids!
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1 & 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 sweetener of choice (I used brown sugar you can use sugar free sweetener to reduce calories)
- 1/3 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 3 blueberries to top each muffin(36 blueberries)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Add oat flour, oats & sweetener to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Mash banana & add to mixing bowl, as well as the egg, egg whites & lemon juice.
- Microwave coconut oil for about 10-15 seconds if not liquid form & add to mixing bowl.
- Stir all ingredients well to combine.
- Fold in 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Scoop large even spoonfuls into lined muffin tin(all 12 muffin cups should be full)
- Top with 3 blueberries per muffin
- Bake for 25 mins
- ENJOY! THEY'RE BOMB!
Macronutrients PER Muffin:
128 Calories: 7F| 12C |4P
** Macros are with 0 cal sweetener if using brown sugar the macros go up to: 150 calories: 7F| 17C | 4P