CHOCOLATE BANANA PANCAKE RECIPE
One of my favorite things to do on the weekend is experiment & come up with new healthy pancake recipes! Pancakes are super versatile and can be made up of so many different combos! Whenever I make pancakes I usually just throw together whatever I have in the kitchen at the time so the recipe always comes out different, which sometimes means they can turn out too dense, too runny, too sweet... but today's consistency, texture and flavor was PERFECT, so I wanted to share the recipe with you all!!
This recipe is 100% clean and made with whole nutritious ingredients!
- 1 heaping tbsp maca powder
- 1 heaping tbsp cacao powder( or cocoa)
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup nutracleanse
- 1/2 cup large flake oats
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- Splash cashew milk(add more for desired consistency)
- 2 mashed bananas
- Cinnamon & Vanilla extract
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and mix until well combined.
- You can hand mix, but blending gives it a nice smooth consistency
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, pour batter into a pan at medium heat. When the pancake begins to bubble, flip. Fry for another 20-30 seconds until cooked.
- Top with Sugar Free Syrup, nut butters, coconut oil, fresh berries or protein powder icing! Enjoy!
- The ones pictured are topped with the nuts n more chocolate maple pretzel nut butter and sugar free syrup. SOO GOOD!
- **Nut butter is NOT calculated in the below macros.
Recipe Yields: 10 pancakes
MACROS PER 1/4 CUP PANCAKE:
CALORIES: 73.4 calories
MACROS: |3.82 P| 11.6 C| 1.3 F|
FIBER: 2.75 grams fiber per pancake
Net Carbs: 8.85 grams net carbs per pancake