Full Leg Workout
I almost never do the same leg workout, and am constantly mixing things up trying to find what gets my glutes burning the most. Lately, I have been trying something new and incorporating more glute activation exercises prior to doing any compound lifts & I am finding it really helps to keep my glutes firing throughout my entire leg workout.
I posted 2 clips on my instagram from this workout and had footage of most of it so I figured I would throw it together & post the full workout below for you all!
- 3 sets Band Walks(multi directional) till failure for warm up
- 4 x 12 - Cable Squat
- 4 x 12 - Cable Deadlift
- 4 x 15 - Hip thrusts on hamstring machine with pulse till failure
- 4 x 12 - Reverse Hack Squat
- 4 x 12 - Good Mornings using Reverse Hack Squat Machine
- 4 x 12-15 - Wide-Stance Leg Press
- 4 x 12 -15 - Narrow Stance Leg Press(more of a pulse)
- 4 x 15 - Single Leg Elevated Glute Bridge
- 4 x 15 - Elevated Glute Bridge Hip Abductor /Frog Pumps
- 20 mins Stationary Bike keeping the focus on your glutes
As always sippin on my Ballistic Labs Amino Reload intraworkout to kick start recovery and repair! Use discount code CARLY for 15% off your order!