Pureed Peas Recipe
One of the first foods I started Dax on was pureed Peas! He didn't like them at first, so I mixed them with pureed sweet potato & slowly started reducing the amount of pureed sweet potato added until he began to enjoy it on it's own!
- 1 bag frozen organic peas
- 4 cups water
- Bring water to a boil in a medium sized pot
- Once boiling, add peas - boil for around 3-5 mins or until soft
- Drain. Pour cooked peas into the food processor machine.
- Add 3/4 cup water
- Blend until it is a pureed, even consistency puree
- I packed away the majority in baby food containers to freeze & only kept enough out for 2 days. Every 2 days I would take out more & allow to defrost!
- **I also have started adding 2 handfuls spinach to the food processor when blending peas to add some extra micronutrients to baby boys food!