Pureed Pears Recipe
I am finding making my own baby food so easy and cost effective!
Pears are high in fiber, potassium and Vitamin C. They are also great at helping to alleviate constipation in baby's!
Pureed Pear Recipe
- 1 Pear (or you can do 2 & freeze extra)
- Chop Pear & pit the seeds.
- Add 1 cup water to frying pan & turn on to medium heat.
- Add Pear & Cover with a lid.
- Cook for 5-10 mins or until soft.
- Once soft, you can mash yourself OR add to food processor.
- **I left the skin because skin has fibre, however you can remove the skin if you wish!
- That's it! Add cinnamon if you'd like & store leftovers in air tight container, freeze whatever you will not use within a couple days.